Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 Movie!

Well, you guys…it is almost here! The movie premiere of the first half of the Deathly Hallows is less than two weeks away. What are your plans? Are you going to a midnight release party, or maybe just plan on going sometime the first week or so it’s out? Maybe if you are a strange specimen of human being you don’t plan on seeing it at all? Let me know, I’m curious what everyone plans on doing!

I’ve been to the past 3 movie midnight releases, but I haven’t made a huge party out of it since the Goblet of Fire. I have my ticket reserved for this movie as well, but I’m not sure what my exact plans are yet.

Here are a couple of pictures of my friends and I from the Goblet of Fire movie release day!

• Kah Woei November 7, 2010, 6:43 am

My family and I definitely plan on watching the movie but we won't be the first to the cinemas. Just don't like fighting the crowds so we tend to wait until almost everyone's seen it. 🙂

• Ekta November 7, 2010, 4:07 pm

I am crazy excited!!! It's going to be awesome! My friends and I are going to see it on the second day it comes out. And what's even more amazing is that Suzanne Collins is going to come for a signing at the same mall that we'll be watching Harry Potter so we're going to attend that as well. I can't even fathom how mindblasting that is!!! It's going to be one of the best days of my life, hands down !

• jedisakora @ The Little Corner of the World November 7, 2010, 6:01 pm

I'm utterly excited. I've already gotten my ticket for the midnight premier. ^^

Melissa

• Ashley @ Book Labyrinth November 7, 2010, 6:27 pm

Exciting!! I bought VIP tickets for my Mom and I after she's done work on the 19th… that way we have reserved seats and won't have to line up for hours.

• Danielle (Overflowing Shelf) November 7, 2010, 9:52 pm

My friends and I were planning on going at 12:00am but we had ticket issues and now are going at 3:30am. We consider that pretty strong devotion lol. We want to dress up but not sure yet. I'm soooooo excited though.

• Tara November 8, 2010, 2:00 am

I can't even begin to explain how excited I am!! We bought midnight tickets as soon as they came out. We will have to discuss afterwards 🙂

• Tara SG (25 Hour Books) November 8, 2010, 5:06 am

I've already got my ticket and I'll definitely be dressing up! I can't wait!!!

• Felicia the Geeky Blogger November 8, 2010, 1:47 pm

I have got my tickets for both the midnight release and then to see it again with the family on that Sunday. I always see it twice opening weekend!

• Sarah November 9, 2010, 12:43 pm

ooh I am going at Midnight too. I am driving down to see it with my friend, she goes to a college about an hour away from mine. I am so pumped! 🙂

• Sarah November 15, 2010, 11:23 pm

yess I am driving down to U of M to watch in with my best friend.. we bought our tickets like 4 weeks ago lol. You better believe we are going to be one of the first groups in line 🙂

• Harry Potter for Kids April 1, 2019, 7:21 pm

You guys did it right, those pictures came out great!
    Harry Potter for Kids recently posted..Harry Potter for KidsMy Profile