In My Mailbox (14)

This is a weekly feature hosted at The Story Siren.

For Review:
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong (thanks Audrey!)
We’ll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han e-galley (which I already read and absolutely LOVED)
From Susan at Wastepaper Prose (via GR Swap):
Throat by R.A. Nelson
Drought by Pam Bachorz
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Virals by Kathy Reichs
Hush by Eishes Chayil
Sapphique by Catherine Fisher
Bought:
The Sound & the Fury by William Faulkner (I love the cover!)
The Princess & Mr. Whiffle by Patrick Rothfuss
  • Elodie February 19, 2011, 11:16 pm

Awesome mailbox !!
    I've two books by Kelley Armstrong in my pile and I really can't wait to start reading them (they belong to The Darkest Powers series)!! I really can't wait to read what you thought of all these books 😉 !! Happy reading !!

• Jessica February 19, 2011, 11:24 pm

You are sooo lucky!! I can't wait to read Kelley's book, there's always such a long wait for her books!

Old Follower
    My IMM goes up tomorrow. Be sure to stop by!

a GREAT read

Have a GREAT day!

• A Simple Love of Reading February 19, 2011, 11:39 pm

Great haul this week! I love Kelley Armstrong and can't wait to read her new YA trilogy! Happy reading!

• Joann February 20, 2011, 2:01 am

I have If I Stay and Virals on my wishlist! Cool reads!
    jbdownie5@yahoo.com

• -k February 20, 2011, 3:10 am

Virals is amazing and I've heard good things about Sapphique (I really want to read it). Hopefully you enjoy both as well as all your other books.
    Happy reading!

• Brianna February 20, 2011, 5:06 am

Man I really REALLY can't wait to find out how the summer series ends! Its getting to me! I need to know what happens!!!CONRAD CONRAD CONRAD! haha

• Aleeza February 20, 2011, 11:48 am

wow–these are such awesome books! you should totally read if i stay asap–assuming you havent read it before, which im supposing you havent (?). i <3'd the heck out of that book.
    Here's mine!

• Jacinda (The Reading Housewives) February 20, 2011, 1:07 pm

I'll have to read We'll Always Have Summer sooner! Great books!

• MiaandSofia February 20, 2011, 8:12 pm

A great mailbox! They all fab. Happy reading 🙂
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

Mia @GrippedintoBooks

• Mysteriousrose February 20, 2011, 8:27 pm

Wow great books!
    I hope you will enjoy them all, happy reading.
    I like your blog^^

My IMM:

• Sarah February 22, 2011, 11:58 pm

Allison, I am BEYOND JEALOUS about The Gathering. I think I might have to steal your copy 🙂

Sarah
    That Bookish Girl

• Misty February 23, 2011, 3:08 am

Ooh, GREAT stuff!!!
    And your copy of The Sound and the Fury is SO MUCH prettier than mine.

• April (BooksandWine) February 24, 2011, 2:46 am

I am so freaking JEALOUS of The Gathering, as a firm Kelley Armstrong YA fan.

I can't wait for your review!!