In My Mailbox

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
Mansfield Park by Jane Austen (RAK from Beth)
Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey (RAK from Paula)
UK Edition of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Dark Water by Laura McNeal
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
What They Always Tell Us by Martin Wilson (review at The Book Smugglers)
The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan
Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore
This Gorgeous Game by Donna Freitas
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of her Own Making by Catherynne Valente

• Jessica@a GREAT read July 23, 2011, 3:32 pm

Ooh you got a lot this week!! Hope you enjoy all your wonderful books!

My IMM will go up tomorrow, be sure to stop by!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower 🙂

• S.Leighanne July 23, 2011, 5:03 pm

I’m DYING to read The Girl who Circumnavigated Fairyland! I entered like 8 contests for it and didn’t win any, so I think that I might buy it pretty soon.
    I also keep telling myself I’m going to read more Jane Austen and I can’t seem to get around to it.
    You had an awesome mailbox! Mine will be up at 9 AM tomorrow, be sure to stop by! <3
    S.Leighanne recently posted..Honesty in Reviewing.My Profile

• Jenny q July 23, 2011, 5:52 pm

Oh, I am so jealous of your Mailbox! You’ve got a few I’d like to read, but Texas Gothic is really high on my wishlist! I loved The Night Circus, but others have not. I’d love to hear what you think of it.

• Mary Lindsey July 23, 2011, 8:39 pm

Great books in your mailbox! I’m excited you got my book, Shattered Souls. I’m sorry the ARC cover didn’t hold up. 🙁 It’s been getting around for several months, though. Enjoy your books and thanks for the mention.

• Carrie at In the Hammock Blog July 23, 2011, 9:23 pm

texas gothic is so intriguing to me!
    Carrie at In the Hammock Blog recently posted..In My Mailbox (78)My Profile

• -k the Lady Critic July 23, 2011, 10:27 pm

Great books this week. I loved The Forest of Hands and Teeth and I really need to get around to reading the other two books. I really want to read Texas Gothic too.
    Great books this week and happy reading!

• Casey (The Bookish Type) July 24, 2011, 12:25 am

Killer mailbox! I LOVE Jane Austen — Mansfield Park is kind of different, so I’ll be interested to see what you think! I’m also really excited to read Night Circus. So many books, so little time. Sigh. Enjoy your new reads!

• Rebecca July 24, 2011, 1:00 am

Awesome books you got this week. They all look really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

• ComaCalm July 24, 2011, 1:52 am

I really want to read Warm Bodies, it looks petty interesting! I have Texas Gothic but haven’t got round to reading it yet… so many books…

ComaCalm’s IMM and Giveaway

• Myra from GatheringBooks July 24, 2011, 5:30 am

Amazing reads for you this week. The title that kind of caught of my eye was:
    The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of her Own Making by Catherynne Valente

We’re currently doing a Fractured Fairy tale theme in my website, and it’d be interesting to see whether this would be a good fit. would avidly wait for your review.

• Rachel@FictionalFantasy July 24, 2011, 6:26 am

Wow some great books there. Shattered Souls sounds really interesting, I’m going to have to add that one to my list.

Happy reading 🙂

Rachel

• Ange July 24, 2011, 7:05 am

Awesome books you got this week. Happy Reading
    Ange @ the Moonlight Reader

My IMM: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-16.html
    Ange recently posted..In My Mailbox #16My Profile

• Jessica @ Book Sake July 24, 2011, 7:36 am

Oooh The Night Circus, can’t wait to hear how that one is!

Check out our Mailbox at BookSake.
    Jessica @ Book Sake recently posted..In My Mailbox (49)My Profile

• Nina July 24, 2011, 8:19 am

Awesome books you got. I really want to read Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion. Sounds so, so good.

Happy Reading!!!

• idris July 24, 2011, 8:28 am

I loved The Night Circus… Hope you enjoy it!
    Happy Reading!
    idris recently posted..Review: Ghosts of Coronado Bay by J.G. FahertyMy Profile

• Somer @ A Bird's Eye Review July 24, 2011, 10:24 am

Wow! You certainly got me interested in a few books I had not heard about! Thanks for sharing!
    Somer @ A Bird’s Eye Review recently posted..In My Mailbox # 1My Profile

• Erica July 24, 2011, 10:44 am

Those all look great – Dark Water looks so good ! Happy reading.
    Erica recently posted..In My Mailbox (108)My Profile

• Kristin July 24, 2011, 11:37 am

You have a nice list of books in your mailbox this week. Warm Bodies is on my TBR list.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous
    Kristin recently posted..In My Mailbox (6)My Profile

• lisa July 24, 2011, 1:07 pm

Awesome RAKs, I’ve been seeing Texas Gothis around a lot of blogs lately! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!(:

lisa

My Mailbox:

• Madigan July 24, 2011, 1:35 pm

Shattered Souls! I’m so jealous… the cover is just amazing. It sounds like it will be right up my alley.

I can’t believe I haven’t read The Dark and Hollow Places yet, I love Carrie Ryan.

Great set of books you’ve got there. I haven’t found an excellent used bookstore here… I miss the Half-Price Books that I used to go to when I lived in Austin.

• Shanyn July 24, 2011, 11:21 pm

I’ve been meaning to finish the Carrie Ryan books, agh. Now I have to wait for my moving truck to get here before I can even consider it…
    Shanyn recently posted..Fun Five: Victoria SchwabMy Profile

• Ashley July 27, 2011, 8:51 pm

I’m really excited to see what you think of a lot of these!! Some of them look pretty awesome! 🙂

Also- I fully expect a vlog of awesome & excitement & giddiness when we have our awesome/upcoming Ashley/Allison Swap Week… 😛

Book bullies FTW!!