BBAW Day 1: Community

Hey y’all! We’ve finally come around to another Book Blogger Appreciation Week. Today we’re supposed to highlight a couple of blogs that have added to our experience in some way….

First up is April at Good Books & Good Wine. Guys, she is the reason I blog. Hers was one of the first blogs I knew of and one of the first people in the community I ever talked to. We were Goodreads friends before either of us started blogging, and I’ve relied on her book opinions forever. When I first started, she was always willing to give me tons of advice – and still does! So not only is she my book soulmate (we have almost the exact same taste) but she is awesome!

Second is Ashley at Books from Bleh to Basically Amazing. You guys: this girl knows how to make you read her favorite books! She tirelessly campaigns for the authors that she believes in on Twitter, and has definitely been the reason I’ve picked up several books this year. I’ve come to trust her opinion and love her personality! You should not only check out her blog, but you should make sure to follow her on Twitter.

Lastly is a blogger I really don’t know that well personally: Jessica at a GREAT read. She is one of the most frequent and loyal commenters on my blog, and that makes her awesome. We all want comments, and this girl is definitely dependable!

There are so many other blogs and bloggers that I love, but April, Ashley and Jessica are definitely three that I appreciate a lot – make sure and check them out!

• Mel u September 11, 2011, 10:54 pm

Hi, I am stopping by to visit your blog via the list of posts for Day one

Please Stop by My Blog of you Like

I am not familiar with any of the blogs you mention but I will for sure check them out

• Ashley B September 11, 2011, 11:00 pm

Aww! YES! How awesome that I shall be known as the girl who makes you read! 😛 You are seriously awesome Allison!! 😀 Love!
    Ashley B recently posted..Giveaway of Shut Out & Guest Post DetailsMy Profile

• carol September 12, 2011, 6:35 am

Visiting you via the BBAW2011

I will be checking out the blogs you mention.

have a good week

carol
    carol recently posted..It’s Monday, what are u reading? 12/9My Profile

• Jess M. at Tangled Up in Blue September 12, 2011, 7:34 am

Yay for some of my favorite blogs! (Including yours!) 🙂
    Jess M. at Tangled Up in Blue recently posted..Book Blogger Hop (6)My Profile

• Trisha September 12, 2011, 8:19 am

While I read April, the other two are new to me, so I will definitely check out their blogs. Thanks for the suggestions. <a href="http://www.eclectic-eccentric.com/2011/09/bbaw-community.html"My list of influential bloggers can be found here if you are interested.
    Trisha recently posted..BBAW: CommunityMy Profile

• Meg September 12, 2011, 9:33 am

Love discovering new blogs! I’ll have to pop over and visit these ladies.
    Meg recently posted..BBAW, day one: CommunityMy Profile

• Parrish September 12, 2011, 12:44 pm

thanks for introducing me to some blogs new to me.
    Parrish recently posted..Snakes and Ladders (BBAW)My Profile

• Erin September 12, 2011, 3:25 pm

I only know April from your list and will have to check out the other two — they sound wonderful! Have a great BBAW!

• Louise April 24, 2017, 8:20 am

maria:do you and uts ever research anng?iyt???hmy rushed links are your sole fodder????you are arrogantly ignorant as alwayscasey was at the club drugging when she fatally drugged her baby to get her to sleepyeshobama was added to feed yor jungle fevered furythanks for letting me know it worked!