Hey y’all! Today on the blog I have a little insight into one of the characters in the upcoming release Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally…
Ty Green’s Top Ten Reasons He Likes Jordan:
1. She wasn’t afraid to put me in my place on day one.
2. She wasn’t afraid to welcome me onto the team. She treated me like all the other guys.
3. She always chooses the dare in Truth or Dare.
4. She takes care of herself: she’s always well put-together and eats healthy.
5. She cares deeply about people.
6. She sees the big picture, not just her part to play.
7. She’s not afraid to go after what she wants. If she had her way, she’d be quarterback 100% of the time and I’d be on the bench indefinitely.
8. She has great legs! (Hey, I’m a guy. I notice these things.)
9. She has a great body and I love her long blond hair. (Hey, I’m a guy, I notice these things.)
10. Sometimes she lets out little snorts when she laughs. But if you ever bring that up, she’ll shove you. Hard. So don’t mention it, okay?