My October 2014 Readathon Progress

readathon badge

You guys know how much I love the Dewey Readathon! I haven’t missed it once since I began blogging in 2010. As always, I’ve tried to choose a pretty wide variety of things to choose from throughout the day – from short stories to classics to essays to romance (and basically every novella I could find on my Kindle!). Let me know what you think I should pick first – and good luck to everybody participating!

IMG_0119

Old Yeller by Fred Gipson
An Ideal Husband by Oscar Wilde

audio:
Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

**********

Books Read:

Bonfire Night by Deanna Raybourn (61 pages)
Two or Three Things I Know For Sure by Dorothy Allison (94 pages)
The Bridesmaid by Julia London (160 pages)
Mile 81 by Stephen King (80 pages)
An Ideal Husband by Oscar Wilde (160 pages)
Old Yeller by Fred Gipson (131 pages)
An Heiress For All Seasons by Sophie Jordan (100 pages)
Maps & Legends by Michael Chabon (210 pages)

• Samantha October 17, 2014, 9:09 am

Nice stack! An Heiress for All Seasons sounds intriguing!

Enjoy. 🙂

• Sheila (Book Journey) October 18, 2014, 6:43 am

I am trying to pop in and comment on a few of the read a thoners so wanted to say have a great day and good luck!
    Sheila (Book Journey) recently posted..Dewey Read-A-Thon: Pop In and Cheer Me on! There Are Prizes!My Profile

• Martha G October 18, 2014, 7:05 am

Looks to be a great reading day for you. Those four on the bottom of the stack are ones i want to know more about. I’ll explore that after the Read-a-thon.
    Martha G recently posted..Dewey’s 24-Hour Read-a-Thon, October 2914: Opening MemeMy Profile

• Sharlene @ Sharlene Says October 18, 2014, 7:17 am

Great books in your stack! Good luck reading them today 🙂 #readathon #RahRahReadathon
    Sharlene @ Sharlene Says recently posted..Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon ProgressMy Profile

• Dana October 18, 2014, 7:41 am

Looks like a great day of reading for you! Hope you enjoy them. I loaded up my Kindle too and also have a huge stack of possibilities. Happy reading!

Dana
    Dana’s Little LovelyBooks

• Shaina October 18, 2014, 8:58 am

Hi Allison! Here’s a cheer for you as we gear up for Hour 3.

It’s unbelievable that you’ve been participating since 2010 – as a total newbie, I’m so impressed!

Also, AMAZING that you’ve already finished a book!

Have so much fun this RAT. 🙂 #rahrahreadathon

• tanabata October 18, 2014, 12:20 pm

You’re off to a great start – flipping those pages! You’re obviously a Dewey Readathon veteran and clearly know what you’re doing, but I hope you have a fabulous readathon!
    Happy reading!
    tanabata recently posted..Hellooooooo…..is anybody out there??My Profile

• Samantha October 18, 2014, 6:46 pm

Wow! You are doing GREAT so far! Reading King during the read-a-thon is a great idea in my opinion. I hope that you are having lots of fun!!! Happy Reading!

#TeamMarquez
    Samantha recently posted..Library Loot (Or Reasons I Love My Library #4)My Profile

• Deb Nance at Readerbuzz October 18, 2014, 8:13 pm

I admire your choices of reads. Excellent, in every way, for the readathon!

If you need a little singing boost as you read along: Here’s Singing My Way Through the Readathon!

• Katja (@Eeyorenyk) October 19, 2014, 3:19 am

Hi there,
    It’s the 21th hour and I’m still cheering on YOU. You can do this, we’re almost through another
    #Dewey #readathon #rahrahreadathon #TeamButler

• Lark and Lily July 25, 2016, 10:58 pm

I loved your list! It was super interesting to see your picks especially since I hadn’t heard of some of them! I will definitely keep my eye out for them in the future! You have a lovely blog and being a new blogger, we are trying to spread the word and we would love it if you stopped by our blog.
    -Lily (from Lark and Lily)

• lyly September 19, 2017, 10:43 pm

Verdict football expert ฟุตบอลวันนี.